vPOOL is growing, and we’re facing new challenges every day. We can only overcome them if we combine our strengths and work together as a team. That’s why we need you!
Join our POOL – what sets vPool apart as an employer
Becoming a part of the vPOOL team means working in a family company and embodying what this means. Alongside our colleagues, customers, service providers and suppliers, we have created a strong community of load-carrier experts. We offer a diverse, positive working environment where we inspire people to evolve and grow in an international setting. Since only happy employees are successful employees, we do everything to create the best possible working environment for our team.
What you can look forward to:
- A collegial environment with a great team
- Remote working options (up to 3 days per week)
- Free e-learning and language courses during working hours
- Pension benefits and health-management subsidies (e.g. gym membership allowance)
- Bicycle leasing option
- A fair, performance-based salary with annual salary reviews
- A flexitime working model
Since only happy employees are successful employees, we do everything to create the best possible working environment for our team.
- Tina Volland, Teamlead Human Ressources & Marketing
Doing our best to get empty containers to our customers and keeping up our superb service means that we face a variety of challenges every day. We need a strong team to manage all this, one that sticks together and that can trust one another implicitly.
- Erdal Yesilkaya, Logistic Operations employee
Working at vPOOL is great. Naturally, we have to get all of our work done, but there’s always some time for fun and banter. At vPOOL, there’s always a reason to laugh.
- Julia Steiger, Customer Service Support Employee